Osprey Military Journal Volume 1 - 2 : 'Clear the Way' : The Irish at Fredericksburg
The charge of the Irish Brigade at Fredericksburg, the fierce defiance of the defenders at Bastogne in 1944, Richard III losing both his crown and his life at Bosworth Field in 1485 and the arrival of the first US Marines in Vietnam. Rene Chartrand also looks at the first siege of Quebec, later overshadowed by Wolfe's efforts, and Arthur Harman examines the wargaming possibilities offered by the Salamanca Forts in 1812.
- 'A Half-Murderous Look in their Eyes' - The Irish Brigade at Marye's Heights
- Downfall of a Warrior King - The Battle of Bosworth Field, 1485
- Cavalry to the Rescue - Patton's Cavalry in the Relief of Bastogne
- 'Through the Mouths of my Cannons' - The 1690 Siege of Quebec
- Gaming the escalade of the Salamanca Forts, 1812
- From Da Nang to Operation Starlite - The First Marines in Vietnam
- Gaming Review - Preview of H.G. Walls' 'Brother Against Brother'
- New Gaming and Modelling Products
- The Messenger
- Book Reviews
- Calendar of Shows and Events
Osprey Military Journal